May. 2005 to Oct. 2007: WCFO COMMUNICATION CO., LTD. – Quality Manager
Oct. 2007 to Jan. 2010: WCFO COMMUNICATION CO., LTD. – Manufacturing Manager in Mold Plastic Business Division
Jan. 2010 to Dec. 2015: WCFO COMMUNICATION CO.,LTD. – Program Manager in Sheet Metal Business Division
Dec. 2015 to Feb. 2018: WCFO COMMUNICATION CO.,LTD. – Manager of Production Technology Department
Mar. 2018 to Dec. 2019: Summit Industries (Asia Pacific) Limited – Director of Operations & General Manager
Feb. 2020 to present: IMMETECH INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD – Executive Vice President
- Overall planning and operation management of production system, lead PMC, warehousing, quality, technology, production process management.
- Knowledge structure is highly comprehensive, familiar with plastic production process and related processing technology (injection molding, painting, assembly, packaging).
- Strong organization, coordination, communication, leadership and interpersonal skills, as well as keen insight, strong judgment and decision making, planning and execution skills.
- Supplier management: Through performance evaluation and portfolio management, identify and cultivate quality suppliers, and lock in quality resources via quality suppliers.
- In the first half of 2020, led the team to realize large-scale infrared unwashed disinfection machine project from R&D to production, and successfully took to market, laying a foundation for achieving the annual sales target.